Follow my heart, has been my theme this year …
- I have opted to quit corporate life ( tough decision )
- Take time to care for my health, spending time to cook for myself & hubby and focus on proper nutrition
- Focus on foundation building for myself, to put order into my life and marriage – the best that I can and make my house a Home, spring cleaning all year long ( yes.. sad to say I have so much junk to clear :p)
- Embark on a career that allows me more flexibility of my time and space
- Take time for spiritual reflection and silence for inner growth
- Spend more time with my aging parents and catching up with friends and building my social network
- Last but not least, more time for creative work in my life!
It has been challenging to stick to the plan, always overdoing things and stressing myself out… But hope to pace myself. ..So its a year to behold and grace for me. I thank Abba for his blessing and immense grace in my life. And I thank my hubby for his support in this journey.
So this Sunday.. to share the card that I have made for 365cards Super Sketchy Sunday. Its a beautiful sketch by Pam and I absolutely love the process of making this card!..
Live your heart today… love and hugs.. xxx
Do come by and play and see the talented 365cards Design Team creations